Get Sketchy #47

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I didn't end up making another layout for the My Croppy Summer assignment because I got distracted when I saw the latest Get Sketchy card challenge. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Granted, it didn't turn out quite as well as I originally envisioned it, but I think it is still a fun card. I made it a birthday card so that I could also enter it in the July Caardvarks challenge.

I used the Petal Pushers line from Bo Bunny that I just received in my Little Red Scrapbook Kit (it literally came yesterday) and it is definitely very bright. Brighter than I would normally gravitate to. I guess that is the benefit of a kit subscription though, you are inevitably going to end up with some stuff you wouldn't normally buy and it forces you to stretch yourself.

SUPPLIES
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Bazzil cardstock
KI Memories chipboard accents
Colorbox ink
Making Memories ribbon


Well, I must say that today has been pretty productive in the crafting department. In the housework department... not so much.

Have a great night,

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 21, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! the colors are FAB and love love love love that pinwheel! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Mosher July 21, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

mmmm. Yep, officially love your card. I am going to steal the idea for future reference and will probably be doing my own "imitation" in the near future.

The Little Schausages July 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Such a good idea! I loved the pinwheels you used on your page the other day, you are so creative. (sigh) Why didn't I inherit your creative gene!

Post a Comment