Get Sketchy #47... Again

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

So yesterday when I posted that pinwheel card I alluded to the fact that it didn't turn out exactly as I had originally planned.  I was happy with it, but it just wasn't quite what I had been originally going for.  So last night (actually it was more like the wee hours of this morning) I decided to have another go at it.  And this time I think I got it.

It took a few minutes to figure out the mechanics of this one, but once I established where and how to make my cuts it actually come together quite quickly.  I am probably biased in my opinion but I think it is kind of a neat card.




SUPPLIES
K&Company patterned paper
Recollections paper flower
Studio G stamped sentiment
Colorbox ink


Have a great night,

7 comments:

Patchi July 22, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

This is an awesome card! I so need to try my hand at it...

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 22, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love the added flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Little Schausages July 22, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I didn't notice that you could see through the card at first, but the more I looked at it the cooler it got! Neat idea, I think I like it better than the first one.

Ann July 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Super cute and oh so fun!

Deb Hickman July 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

Gorgeous,the colours are stunning.great idea!!!

NinaN July 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I really like them both!!! Great job!

Jenny July 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Wonderful card, love it!! So pretty :) :) :) :)

Post a Comment