A New Addiction...

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

... like I needed another one.

I am fast becoming a scrapbooking supply junkie and my latest *need* is Sassafras. I used to think I didn't like their stuff because it was too random and busy. Then I got some of their Cherry Delicious and decided to stretch myself to use it. The result was this card, and this page, which was picked as a favorite on Sketchy Thursdays. After that I decided that maybe Sassafras wasn't so scary after all and dug out some of their Fawnd of You and Woodland Whimsy paper that has been languishing in my paper file for a long time.

Last night I made
another layout using the rest of the Fawned of You paper that I got last year on sale for $0.17 a sheet. Yup, $0.17 per double-sided, cardstock weight sheet. And I only bought 5 sheets even though they had two entire collections at that price. Because I thought I would never use it. Ouch! (that was me kicking myself)

Is it normal to be this obsessive about paper?!? or is there something wrong with me? Sometimes I actually feel panicky about not having enough *stuff* even though I already have more than I could ever use even if I keep scrapbooking until I am 80. Of course that didn't stop me from ordering a bunch of Sassafras stuff including felties, clear stamps, brads and chipboard. I will feel much better when that box gets here.




SUPPLIES
Sassafras Lass patterned paper, chipboard accents
Making Memories trims
K&Company chipboard alphas


1 comments:

Deb Hickman June 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Such a sweet layout.I love the papers and those flags look fab!

Post a Comment