It's Looking Pretty Girly Around Here...

>> Saturday, May 29, 2010

So I thought I should post a layout I did of Isaac. I actually finished it a little while ago but just got around to photographing it. I wish that I could do a better job of photographing my layouts because they really do seem to "lose something in translation" as it were. In real life the photo of Isaac on the page really stands out, especially his amazing blue eyes.


SUPPLIES
Sassafras patterned paper. chipboard accents
Making Memories velvet alphas
DCWV corrugated shapes
Martha Stewart glitter alphas
My Mind's Eye bling
Vintage book pages

Still not sure how two brown eyed people ended up with a bright blue eyed little charmer but I sure am glad we did. He really is such a joy!


Hope you're all having
a wonderful Saturday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment