Home again....

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Had a wonderful, but short vacation in Alberta visiting friends but was equally as happy to be home again. I have a quick card to show you all that I created for the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Say it with Flowers. Again, I created the flower with different layers of paper cut in smaller sized circles. Not much to say about this card, except that it was lots of fun to make!


SUPPLIES
Sassafrass Paper
MM sentiment sticker
Vintage songbook paper
Vintage Ribbon
MM Brad
My Minds Eye Paper


Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Lorraine A May 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Fabulous card Rebecca :-) I love the flower you made and the papers and distressing looks fab ,, love the ribbon and butterfly too :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Post a Comment