Caardvarks May Challenge

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

I cannot believe that May is almost over! I had so many things I wanted to get accomplished this month but now I am running out of time and I have not been nearly as productive as I wanted to be. Oh well, at least I got a couple of things scratched off my to-do list. One of which was to a make a card for the May challenge over at Caardvarks. They had two great sketches to choose from this month and if I had more time I would have used them both. Who knows, maybe I'll get busy and make another one before time runs out, but for now here is what I made for the challenge:


SUPPLIES
Bazzill cardstock
Sassafras patterned paper
Pink Paislee patterned paper
Misc. ribbon

I need to make an effort to make more masculine cards since making girly ones seems to come so naturally and I have a box full of them but always have to scramble when I need a boy card. Am I the only one who has that problem?




8 comments:

donna mikasa June 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Congrats on your win at Caardvarks!

Lin June 10, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

This is wonderful!! Congratulations on winning the challenge!

Patricia June 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Congrats on your win =P

Unknown June 10, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Congrats on your win!! This is such an amazing take on the sketch!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) June 11, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Congrats on your win- this is a great take on the sketch.

Ros June 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Congratulations on your win with Caardvarks... this is such a beautiful card

danemi1 June 17, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

gorgeous card hun and congrats on winning at cardvaarks - well done you

Elaine xx

Anne June 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Your card is absolutely fabulous- I just love your sun and the clouds! Congrats on your Caardvarks win too!

Post a Comment